60Watt Ultra light analog guitar amplifier
Master Tube Design
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 2.HG is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way as a head amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features two foot switches that allow fast channel changes and muting the amp during the performance.
Stomp-Head 2.HG (2 footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 60W RMS with a power brake to 25W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 130Watt
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 2 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], MUTE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Additional input for external channel selector/controller
Wherever you go, keep your sound on you!
||Power output - 60 Watt / 4ohm, 8ohm,16ohm
Power brake to 25Watt
Power stage efficiency: 130Watt
Auto detection speakers impedance
2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
2 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], MUTE
CLEAN channel controls: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, CRUNCH, VOLUME
LEAD channel controls: DRIVE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
PRESENCE mode switch
Input GAIN boost
Serial effect loop
LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
Additional input for external channel selector/controller
Power output selector
Dimensions: [H x W x Dl] 80 x 290 x 190 mm